The owner of this online-shop is Kamikaze Karategui Española, S.L. with VAT Id. No.: ESB58664632 ("Kamikaze") and legal address C/. Salvador Giner, 10 (Urb. Monte Alcedo), 46190 Ribarroja del Turia (Valencia), Spain. (Inscrita en el Reg. Merc. de Valencia, tomo 2.509, general 903, sección 4ª, folio 81, hoja nº 16.181, inscripción 2ª.)
We store any information we receive from you when using our Web site or give us in any other way (fax, email, ...). We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, sending you our news bulletin, and communicating with you. By visiting Kamikaze you agree expressly to receive these communications.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. Kamikaze does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is very important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off (click on 'log out') and close all open sessions of your Internet browser software when finished using a shared computer.
In agreement with the Spanish Law (Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de Diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal), you will be able at any moment to access, rectify, modify, cancel ... your data, by writing to us at: KAMIKAZE, calle Salvador Giner 10, Urb. Monte Alcedo, 46190 Ribarroja del Turia (Valencia), Spain or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Modification and rectification of your data will be available on our web page, once you identify yourself with your email and password.
1. By visiting premierdan.com, shop.kamikaze.com or any filial company, you agree that the laws of the country of Spain, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Kamikaze.
2. You and Kamikaze agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia (Spain) to resolve any disagreement between the parts.
1. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Kamikaze or its content suppliers and protected by Spanish and international copyright laws. Where not clearly indicated otherwise all marks indicated on our site are registered trademarks of Kamikaze.
2. Kamikaze grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Kamikaze.
KAMIKAZE ® is a registered brand name owned by Frank Schubert:
- European Union registered brand no. 1798578
- International registered brand no. 692305
- USA: Trade marks reg. numbers 2913765 and 3233775
- Canada Trade mark no. TMA546053, file no.1034898